2X Direct Tissue PCR Master Mix contains all the reagents needed for quick amplification of genomic DNA from tissue. The master mix is optimized with our unique inhibitor-resistant DNA polymerase and buffer for best performance. There is the choice of an inert green dye in the mix, used for direct gel loading. The PCR product can be directly loaded onto agarose gel without addition of loading dye for electrophoresis.
- No need for time consuming and cost expensive DNA extraction or pre-lysis of sample as other similar commercial kits
- Just adding primers and sample in 2X mix for your convenience. The similar kit in which the enzyme is packed separately is available as well (Click here), so you can titrate enzyme to find the best concentration for the target.
- GC version works for >65% GC content target, increases specificity
- Work with small amount of sample
- Directly loading onto agarose gel for electrophoresis after PCR
- Screening in transgenic mice
- Knockout analysis
- Mutation detection
- Forensic identification
Data Sheet: 2X Direct Tissue PCR Master Mix