Direct Plant PCR Kit contains all the reagents needed for quick amplification of genomic DNA from plant. The kit is optimized with our unique inhibitor-resistant DNA polymerases and buffer for best performance. There is the choice of an inert green dye in the mix, used for direct gel loading. The PCR product can be directly loaded onto agarose gel without addition of loading dye for electrophoresis.
- No need for time consuming and cost expensive DNA extraction or pre-lysis of sample as other similar commercial kits
- Just adding enzyme, primers and sample in 2X mix for your convenience. The enzyme is packed in a separated vial. The customers are able to titrate the amount of enzyme to find the best one for their targets. The whole master mix including the enzyme inside is available as well (Click here)
- GC version works for >65% GC content target, increases specificity
- Directly loading onto agarose gel after PCR for result analysis
- Screening for transgenic plants / GMO
- Mutation detection
Data Sheet: Direct Plant PCR Kit